my playlist

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brother,Love,jealous,and let it go

Well i feel kinda confused..
I met this boy since i was a kiddo..
12 years we spent in a same schools..i love him as my brother..but somehow this feeling grows to be a strange feeling..

I'm not so sure is it love as a couple or just a sister love her brother..

I have to admit,i often feels so jealous..and i'm scared of being saparated with him..specially when i knew we went to a different university

One of my friend realized about it..then she said "you're not like a brother and sister anymore,there's something in your eyes mel when you stare at him"
Gosh i'm shocked,is that true?am i in love with him??

I wasn't sure,and when i'm sure about it..it's kinda too late..he already have someone in his heart..

Funny eiy??

And i dunno who she is..but i think she's one of my best friend..

And i can't do anything..both are my best friend..and if they're happy,so am i..

Even jealousy will kill me..
Hahaha

6 comments:

  1. hemm, satu sd, satu smp, satu sma.
    siapa tuuuuuh? ada satu nama di otak gw mel hehe (sotoy deh gw haha)

    temen gw pernah bilang ke gw mel, love is like friendship and friendship is about love. its a normal thing, and its those little feelings in your heart that make you jump across the line of friendship cos your too scared to let go and accept that he has another person in mind though you both know you've been there for each other longer than you even realize
    (gw jg pernah ngalamin mel, dan rasanya ga enak bgt men)
    tetap semangat mel ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bener bgd tik..kayak gttu rasanya..
    Sakit bgd,but i'm just no one..i can't be the person that blocked others happiness..

    Beside i used to feel this feeling..and i'm so sick about it..so sick when my friend betrayed me..one by one..it's not the first time though..
    Dan untuk kasus yg ini gw ga sampe hati bwt marah..ga sampe hati bwt benci dia..gw bngung mesti gmana..jd gw memilih untuk diam..karna gw shock knapa harus mreka..sahabat2 trbaik gw..

    So i'm trying to let it go..even it's so hard to face it..

    maybe in their mind friend is easier to find than a boyfriend..
    And i'm just a friend..they can search other people to replace me..

    Gosh sounds so mean..but i still love 'em..because she's been there when i was in the lowest part of my life..

    And i'll keep on struggling for my happiness even there's no her to support me.. :)

    Thx tik for your comment..i love you.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gw menyimpulkan mel : you have a beautiful heart ! lo emg org yg loyal dan care sama temen.

    maybe HE might not be your lover, but he might be the bestest friend you ever had and of course si cewek juga.

    letting go is hard, but it's a part of life everyone has to go through dan lo pasti bisa ngelewatin dgn baik mel :)

    remember mel that it's about the choices you make that make your friendship last a lifetime
    love you too mel <3 fight the bad feelings ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah tikaaa..trlalu memuji..hehe..makasih yaa

    Iya tiik..gw gamau putus persahabatan sama dia,(kyaknya lo uda tau deh cewe yg gw mksud)..gw sayang bgd sm dia..dan gw mau liat dia bahagia..stelah pngalaman2 ga enak ttg lovelife nya..gw mau liat dia seneng disamping org yg dia sayang..
    For me friends are too precious..gw ga mau bkin mreka terbebani cm gara2 gw..

    I'll be fine :D
    It's only a matter of time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. amel ga boleh sedih pokonya tenang, cowo cowo UI menungguuuuuuuuuuu hihi ♥ you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe makasi sayangkuu..love you my nid nid

    ReplyDelete